Hi Prashant,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 02:09:40 +0530,
"prashant jha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
prashant_jha> I  am trying to integrate Cactus with WSAD 5.1.
prashant_jha> I followed the steps mentioned in Sheldon's tutorial.
prashant_jha> But when I run my Cactus test case I get the following exception
prashant_jha> related to logger configuration failure on the client side.

What's kind of TestRunner are you using?
junit.swingui.TestRunner?

prashant_jha> Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog does not implement Log

It looks like a known class-loader related issue.
Following FAQ entry might helps you:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq_classcastexception_logfactoryimpl

Hope this helps,
----