Hi Kim,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:11:58 -0600,
"Kim, Yong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kim.Yong> My biggest dilemma of using the Cactus to test a web application is
that
Kim.Yong> I have to have the test cases along with all the other Cactus related
Kim.Yong> JARs in the same web project that I am going to deploy to production.
Kim.Yong>
Kim.Yong> At least that's the way I understood it has to be.
Kim.Yong>
Kim.Yong>
Kim.Yong>
Kim.Yong> I just don't like to have the test cases and other non-project related
Kim.Yong> library jars in a web application which is going to be deployed to
Kim.Yong> production later.
Kim.Yong>
Kim.Yong> Would you someone share an idea of how to lower the coupling of test
Kim.Yong> cases to a web project?

Have you tried cactifywar ant task?
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactifywar.html

Hope this helps,