Hi everybody,

It's been more than 2 weeks Hen called this vote and we got almost no replies.

But we had this same vote a couple of months ago (more precisely, on January 4th - http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg07820.html and http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.cactus.user/6004 ) and got a lot of +1s, so I understand there was a misunderstanding on Hen's proposal: he is asking the developers/users to vote for the migration, independently if the person voting would like to be part of the new PMC (my guess is that almost nobody voted because they were afraid a vote would imply a PMC chair :-).

So, please, cast our vote this last time (even it's a +0)...

[]s,

-- Felipe

PS: I'm sending this message to the users list as well...