Sorry, don't user cobertura.  Wish I could be of help.

On 5/24/06, Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gabe,

I am sorry I can't answer your question.  I don't understand why a Try/Catch
wouldn't cath the exception.  However, I have a question for you...

Are you using any code coverage tools with your test? If so, are you using
Cobertura?  If not, need not to respond.

Thanks and sorry,

Ryan