Hi Dennis,

Followings are information and recommendation from me.
These are based on short examination with default settings of Tomat-5.5.12.
But, please note that behavior of a servlet named "default" might
be different for each container and its configuration.

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:14:40 +0200,