Hi,

I'm testing a jsp page for a table contents, below is
my testcase class.

import com.meterware.httpunit.WebResponse;
import com.meterware.httpunit.WebTable;
import junit.framework.*;
import org.apache.cactus.JspTestCase;

public class HTMLSampleTestCase extends JspTestCase {

      public void testJspOutput() {

            try {

                pageContext.forward("/hello.jsp");

            } catch (Throwable e) {

                  assertTrue("Error: Exception while
forwarding the request:\n" + e,false);

            }
      }

     public static Test suite()
      {

          return new TestSuite(HTMLSampleTestCase.class);

      }

      public void endJspOutput(WebResponse res)throws
Exception {

          WebTable table = res.getTableWithID("table1");

       assertEquals("rows", 1, table.getRowCount());

      }

}

The other changes I hv done is... added following code
in web.xml

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>param1</param-name>
    <param-value>value1 used for testing</param-value>
  </init-param>
</servlet>

<servlet>
   <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
      <jsp-file>Test/jspRedirector.jsp</jsp-file>
          <init-param>
            <param-name>param1</param-name>
            <param-value>value1 used for
testing</param-value>
          </init-param>
</servlet>

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-class>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/JspRedirector/</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/ServletTestRunner</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Also I hv placed the jspRedirector.jsp file in my
application folder,
I'm runing the application through this URL
"http://localhost:8080/Test/ServletTestRunner?suite=HTMLSampleTestCase";

Now I'm getting a Http status 404  error.
and I dont know should I place the cactus.properties
file or not if so where should I place?

please help me... I'm stuck on this since long time

Thanks and regards,
Suresh