From: karthik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:52 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: RE: CACTUS WAR TESTING

Hi

>>http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/server_side_unit_tests.h
tm

  This site pages is not avaliable

 I am eager to test an "WAR" application Only and not a J2EE
Application.

>>Before writing test cases do download the required cactus jar from
Apache
site
 I have done this exercise many times.

 * I have gone thru a zillion times across the cactus web
site,forms,API...
*

with regards
Karthik

this give information about how to write Junit test cases for J2ee
application
Before writing test cases do download the required cactus jar from
Apache site

Thanks and Regards
Bhanuprakash Singh