        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 11/22/2006 8:13 AM
        To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
        Subject: RE: Can I pass parameters to ServletTestCase ?

        If you are interested in passing parameters, take a look at this page,
        http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_testcase.html, under Step
        6. I haven't actually used this functionality.

        I am still having a problem running cactus tests from a JUnit
        TestRunner. The only test runner I can use at this point is
        ServletTestRunner. So, it is not looking like Cactus will be used if I
        can't resolve the problem of running cactus tests from the command line.

        I think this forum is sort of dead.

        Hope that helps,
        Dan