There is plans for refactoring cactus to use cargo,
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS-151.
This would make cactus support the same set of containers as cargo,
http://cargo.codehaus.org/, Jetty6 being one of them.

I'm not sure what the status on this issue is but it's major priority an in
progress according to jira.

/grimsell