On 17/01/07, Kazuhito SUGURI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi James,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:33:27 +0000,
"james brook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
jmbrook> Tests that have been developed in the old junit style (extending
TestCase
jmbrook> and having methods called testXXXX) work but tests using the
annotations
jmbrook> don't seem to found. I get a "No tests could be found" exception.
jmbrook>
jmbrook> Should this work?

No.
ATM, Cactus doesn't support annotations.
----
Kazuhito SUGURI