From: Tejaswini Yardi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:09 AM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Where do I put code to be executed only once for entire
testclass

What is TestSetup class? I am not being able to execute it since i am
not
sure from where to import this class. Also i have one suite class which
calls test methods for my different test classes - would the
authenticated
details remain in the request object when the control gets passed to
these
classes ?