Hi,

I'm a new user to Cactus and I'm getting a strange error on trying to launch
TestRunner with the Weblogic container. My server classpath contains all of
the relevant jars namely:

cactus.jar
commons-httpclient.jar
commons-logging.jar
junit.jar
aspectjrt.jar

in addition to my classes under test and the classes which contain the test
(ie. which extend TestCase).

However the following error stack indicates a problem finding my test class:

Reason is [Class not found "TestSampleServlet"]
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.run(ServletTestRunner.java:302)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody0(ServletTestRunner.java:186)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(ServletTestRunner.java:224)
        at
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet(ServletTestRunner.java)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6718)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3764)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

I've tried jarring the classes separately and then adding the jar to the war
file instead of as individual classes. However the original error still
occurs. Can someone help with this.

I am using the Weblogic 8.1 application server.