Hi, I am using
Cactus  1.7.2
Ant       3.24.1.1
O.S.      Windows XP
Java-5.0

While trlying to execute cactus-tests from <cactus> task, I found that if
the size of my cactified-war was small the tests got executed, but if the
size was more than (around 6 mb), the tests did not execute.

Cactus copies the cactified-war at a temp location and unwars it. I found
that if size of war was more than 6 mb, the war did not get unwar.
Is it a cactus bug or problem with my war?

Thanks in advance...