Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions ... I tried a couple of stuff to change tomcat
port for cactus, none of them worked ...

We finally changed our existing tomcat server to run on a different port (80
for now), and our cactus tests are now successful. This looked a little
strange to me. My tests are now working, but I'm still not able to find the
reason why cactus tests fail when we change tomcat port in cactus ant task.

Thank you,
Venkatesh