Hi,
even if the xsl is load correct via init-param, the style seems not to work (on my server) ?!

Well, this solves not your problem, but it works fine:)

I call my suites :

http://localhost:8888/MAIN/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.something.TestSuite&xsl=myJSP/test/cactus-report.xsl&encoding=ISO-8859-1

where "myJSP" is a folder sub the WebContext.

bye