Hi,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:11:25 -0500,
"Jay Baker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
jbaker.work> I am using ServletTestCase. Extending this test case works just
fine. No
jbaker.work> problem. However, I have an existing object hierarchy that I would
like to
jbaker.work> preserve. Although all of the Cactus documentation discusses
extending one
jbaker.work> of the Cactus tests, I figured I could just implement some
appropriate
jbaker.work> interface(s) and use delegation. As I read further, I understood
the use of
jbaker.work> publicly accessible attributes of the various Cactus test cases.
If this
jbaker.work> access were done through getters and setters, I would have no
problem.

I cannot understand what you want to do, so am having questions.

Q1: What is the object for which you want to preserve its object hierarchy?
Q2: What is the relation of the object and Cactus?
Q3: How should the object and Cactus work together?

A safe example would be helpful.

Best Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI