Can anyone let me know about this?

I require this information as soon as possible to decide the next course of
action.

--Regards,

Rakesh Shete

Hi Vincent,

My project is currently using EJB 3.0 and JBoss 4.2 GA. I have few queries
regarding using Cactus with this.

Here are my queries:

1.      Does Cactus fully support EJB 3.0 (J2EE 1.5)? The latest release of
Cactus version: 1.7.2 is only J2EE 1.3 compliant.
2.      I know that Cargo (http://cargo.codehaus.org
<http://cargo.codehaus.org/> ) is supporting Jboss 4.x container. Has this
been integrated with Cactus so that the <cactus> Ant task can be used with
JBoss 4.x?

a.      If yes could you provide me the details of how can I get a developer
build of Cactus including the Cargo integration for JBoss 4.x?
b.      If not could you provide me the details of how can I integrate Cargo
with the current Cactus release so that I can run the test cases with JBoss
4.x?

3.      When is the next Cactus release with support for JBoss 4.x and EJB
3.0(J2EE 1.5) scheduled?

We require this information since we are not able to test the EJBs and
automate the build to run the test cases.

Regards,
Rakesh Shete

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.