Hi,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:28:15 +0200,
Bervoets,_Sébastien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bervoets> The goal is to display multiple testcases ine the same
Bervoets> 'Unit Test Results' report TestCase by TestCase.

To display test results as you wish, you have to customize
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.runner.XMLFormatter class
and XSLT stylesheet.
You might find similar (but different) topics from the ML archive
at http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user%40jakarta.apache.org/
# Subject "In html report how can I display Class names"
# in early February 2006, for example.

I prefer to use Ant (or Maven) integration rather than browser though.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI