Hi Peter,

I found out that it's possible to run the JUnit 4.x (annotated) tests with
Cactus 1.7.2 minimaly with functionality of JUnit 3.8 tests.
It's need to use: JUnit4TestAdapter that automatically makes JUnit 3.8
compatible test from JUnit 4.x test.
There is only problem with displaying names of the tests but it's easy to
repair it in source class (JUnitVersionHelper) of Cactus.

Regards.
JK.