Hi,

in order for some of us to try to help you, we need more information on the
problem. How did you run the test-cases(Ant, Maven, Eclipse, via browser,
...).
Did you cactify the project using the tasks provided? What is the folder
structure
of you cactified war file? What happens if you try to execute the tests in
another
contaier?

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611