Could you help me to find out if Cactus is right for me?

(I am sorry if my questions seem stupid, please don't be offended! I am new to Cactus and relatively new to the Java Enterprise World. I did search through the mailing lists and I have read some of the documentation..)

1.) Does Cactus support EJB3 testing?
Can I run Cactus Tests inside the Glassfish server to test my EJBs?
Can I use the annotation-based Java Enterprise Dependency Injection to get references to my EJBs? E.g could I inject @EJB private EJB myEJB; into my Cactus test case? Although not necessary (I could use JNDI instead to lookup the EJB), it would be very convenient.

2.) Given my situation, would you recommend Cactus?
For our project, we are using Glassfish, EJB3 and JSF to provide a webbased interface for database-driven application. I am looking for a solution to testing our EJB business logic (mainly EJB3 Entity Beans and stateless Session Beans). Because the business logic EJBs make use of dependency injection (injection of other EJBs, of the PersistenceContext and the SessionContext), I would prefer the tests to run in the EJB component's natural environment instead of a mocked test environment. This is how I came to search for in-Container testing strategies and found the Cactus Project...

thank you and with kind regards,
Johannes (from Austria)