Hi nauke,

can we please see you cactiftywar task?

i guess that you are trying to place the classpath nested element inside
the cactifywar element, which is impossible.

I will have more to tell you once I see the build.xml you have.

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF 55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611