Hi Anfernee,

If you are talking about writing the cactus test-cases in JUnit4 fashion
(i.e. with Annotations)
we are certainly thinking about this and working upon this.
The problem is that I don't see it happening in the next 1.8.1 release.

Currently you can use Cactus with JUnit4 in you classpath and use the
old-style cactus test-cases.

I hope this all answers to you question.

Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF 55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611