Hi Nicole,

I am really sorry but I didn't get the question. So the problem is actually
that the cactifywar task puts the
servlet-redirector definitions in reversed order, like this:

   <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
   <servlet>
       <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

 <servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
   </servlet>

Is that right? And you want them switched?

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF 55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611