I wish I had time to install this and play around with it, but I don't.
Thanks to Rick for putting in the work for this release!  I agree with
Matt that this is still Alpha software (as listed at the top of the
docs), so we should release early and release often.

However, I have two minor points that I brought up before.

First off, for the test scripts, I don't think the test SQLite database
should be stored in blib.  That directory belongs to Module::Build, and
the test scripts should stay out of it.

The issue is that the test sqlite_db file is under the control of
perforce, right?  Can't we make a directory like t/tmp and then tell
perforce to ignore it?  Then we can put all our temporary files there:
the database, the session files, the logfile etc.

If the issue is automatic cleanup, then we should make a script called
99-teardown.t which can remove the temp directory and everything in it.

But since we're not cleaning up any of our our session files or logfiles
at the moment either, I don't think that the need for cleanup needs to
block the issue of where to put the SQLite database.

For now we should copy it to t/tmp/sqlite_db and deal with the cleanup
issues later.

Secondly, in copy_database() (in t/TestCDBI.pm):  the use of `pwd` is
not cross-platform safe:

    -e $db or die `pwd` . $db;

This should be changed to something like this (untested):

    use Cwd;
    -e $db or die getcwd . $db;

Michael

---