Olaf Alders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Eric was kind enough to supply a patch to fix this.  I've applied the  patch
> to my P4 workspace (caf-alders) and submitted it.  I've tested  it out and it
> does indeed fix the problem.  Is it too late to merge  this with the 0.27
> release?

Since it was mostly typo corrections and the code changes seem to have not
caused any concerns from people on the list, I have merged your changes into
the main codeline.  So, it'll show up on the next release.

TTYL,
--
g. matthew rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20