As i said later, the glitches comes from the themes that are in the
themes options for download, only. If i make my own theme (like the one
that i just have send to you) that don't happen.

I think that is because i've an ATI grafic card and it don't goes well
with OpenGL.... I don't know..

By the way, sorry for my poor english.. I'm portuguese..

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Cairo-
Dock Devs, which is subscribed to Cairo-Dock Core.

Title:
  Grafical glitches after install cairo-dock

Status in Cairo-Dock : Core:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi all.

  I've installed Cairo-dock 3.3.2 in my ubuntu 14.04 and now i have some
annoying glitches in my display.
  When i write (in anywhere, any window) i can see the cursor glitch and
starting to blink in other places of the window.. Also, sometimes when pass the
mouse over some icons they start to blink too.

  One way to temporarily stop the blinks is to move the window, but it
  don't fix the problem at all

  It's realy anoying.

  Can someone help?