Dear olivvv,

(Seen you around here before, haven't I?) I seem to recall a play about
this... let's see:

----

(Debugging Tactics enter stage left. Artist stands at his screen.)

DT (reads mind of Artist before talking): Have you tried assigning that
findAll() to a local temp variable?

Artist: Yeah, I turned DEBUG up to 2. And... yeah, setting a local var,
that could be OK. I'll do that.

DT: Then you might be able to see if the set() or the findAll() bombs.

Artist: You mean...

DT (interrupts): Yes! Dependencies! Required files, classes and such!

(Choir enters stage from right. Choir begins singing the "Cake
Debugging Song" on page [n].)

---

That's all I can remember of that play.