I have problem with online version of my website :

If I do : "echo $_ENV['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];" online

d:/work/www

If I do : "echo $_ENV['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];" online

/home/iciservi/www/dir/app/webroot

In theory, it should be :

/home/iciservi/www

Result, all link generate by the method "baseUrl" of dispatcher class
is wrong ! All generate links are wrong and are like this :

http://www.[...].fr/dir/app/webroot/users/login

Css and javascript are not loaded.

Because my host, I must specify rewrite base in the htaccess
(http://guides.ovh.net/HtaccessModRewrite/) :
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase   /dir
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php5?url=$1 [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

Do you think, it's source of my problem, what can I do to resolve it ?