Hi,

I am slowly completing my cake application and I am slowly needing to increase the PHP memory allocation in php.ini to run the scripts.

I have gone from 8M to 16M to 32M and am now at 64M in the php.ini file.

I will get a controller dump and a fatal memory allocation error when there is not enough.

This particularly happens when I have to use my own view, the scaffold.show works without needing as much memory. And the error happens in the view object:

fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 28156525 bytes) in /var/www/cake_0.10.9.2378_final/cake/libs/view/view.php on line 663

I am not doing anything fancy or complicated.

Is it me or is it view.php? Is there an effort to reduce the memory footprint on some cake libs?

Is it all because of debugging being on?

Thanks,

huy