I'm working on extending the blog tutorial a bit and part of it was
rolling out a user auth system.  This was actually quite a bit easier
than I expected, and I've even set it up so that one only needs to be
logged in to add, delete, or edit posts.

So my question is this: I'd like for a logout button to appear on the
list of posts, but obviously only if someone is logged in.  Would it be
considered too much business-logic for a view to do a conditional to
check if the user is logged in before displaying the logout button?  If
so, what would be the best way to display a logout button only under
the condition that someone is logged in.  It seems silly to me to
define a whole separate view for logged in users just to make one small
change... especially if I was dealing with a complex view and needed to
make changes!

Any suggestions/ideas/affirmations?  Thanks!