Larry,

I was wrong, there is still a problem.  As I said in my first post
everything works with the stable build.  Here is my current
error.  I have not change any code whatsoever in the app directly from
the stable to the cake_nightly_10_05.  1.xxxxxx

Notice: Undefined variable: uninflectedSingular in
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/inflector.php on line 251

Notice: Undefined variable: irregularSingular in
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/inflector.php on line 252

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already
sent by (output started at
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/inflector.php:251) in
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/session.php on line 134

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/inflector.php:251) in
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/session.php on line 134

Notice: Undefined variable: uninflectedSingular in
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/inflector.php on line 251

Notice: Undefined variable: irregularSingular in
/var/www/html/maxmympg/cake/libs/inflector.php on line 252

Any help or advice would be appreciated !!

--thanx
--dusty