Re: Automatically generating 's?

Tue, 16 May 2006 07:16:27 -0700

would the html helper functions
tableHeaders and tableCells work?

<http://api.cakephp.org/class_html_helper.html#9a724e5b113b0d403e8be2072a2c8c96 >
and
<http://api.cakephp.org/class_html_helper.html#e055ff479e3a2c338eaa7587358c113f>

On 5/16/06, roberts.sean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm looking for a quick and elegant way to generate table elements with
a set number of columns per row.  For example, if I have an array of 30
images and I want to generate a table with three images per row.  The
way I've done this before working with Cake involves multiple for()
conditions and I'd rather not use it if I can get around it.  Does Cake
have built in functionality for generating tables?

Thanks!