Hi, just want to find out if CakePHP is capable of developing a DMS
like "KnowledgeTree"? I am currently evaluating Symfony and CakePHP. I
feel CakePHP is more suitable now since they got ACL built-in. Symfony
on the other hand, uses configuration files and I dont know if it is
possible to do fine-grain, web managed ACL.
Thinking out loud here... is CakePHP ACL capable of controlling who
will have access to which document, search results which respect ACL?

Thanks.