From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Cake PHP" <cake-php@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Can't Fetch data while move codes from 0.10.8 to 1.0
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 17:23:46 -0700

Yes, I did set debug to 2. And will display a table about the query
status in the bottom of the page.

The Query is ok and had no error but affect_row is 0. In the old
version cake can fetch data and affect_row is 24 in the same table and
database.

What did cake core change about the database interface?