From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Cake PHP" <cake-php@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Reload the model?
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:22:00 -0000

I'm using 2 databases and switching between them in the controller with
$this->Model->useDbConfig = 'default';
The model of both db's is the same except one db has an extra field in
every table.  The problem is when I do a findAll() on the db that
doesn't have the extra field I get an sql error because cake is still
querying the extra field.  How do tell the model to "reload" ?