I think it would helpful for there to be a link from http://manual.cakephp.org/
to the documentation on cakeforge.  I had no idea that the cakeforge docs
existed until this message.

David

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/21/06 7:47 AM >>>

Hi there!

New release of your packaged manuals.

[Notes]
Well, it's been quite a long time since a Manual release, but here it
is finally.
Two facts have delayed it:
- I've been recovering from a "Shoot yourself on the foot" situation,
I clicked the wrong exe and voila: You have a virus !!
- There's been some great changes and I didn't want it to be excluded.

So here it is.
Mika will release the API docs shortlly !

Grab it at: http://cakeforge.org/frs/?group_id=53&release_id=94

[Changelog]
[2819][john] Additions and corrections to Sample Auth chapter. Thanks folks.
[2809][john] Appendix typo
[2808][john] Adding appendix: Example Simple User Authentication.

That's all,
Gustavo Carreno aka [Batch]
Mladen Mihajlovic aka Mika
--