In the Cake manual chapter for models, in HABTM associations section
there is the example code for Post/Tag relationship pasted below...

Shouldn't foreignKey and associationForeignKey be swapped?

I tried the way the manual has, but no records returned, swapping these
2 fields return the expected results.  I dont know for sure though, so
figured I'd ask the experts.

class Post extends AppModel
{
    var $name = 'Post';
    var $hasAndBelongsToMany = array('Tag' =>
                               array('className'  => 'Tag',
                                     'joinTable'  => 'posts_tags',
                                     'foreignKey' => 'tag_id',
                                     'associationForeignKey'=>