lifebythedrop,

My reply to Dave is targeted to you also, not once has someone asked for help when I am on IRC and not got the answers that were helpful, and as the lead developer and the one with the most knowledge of the way cake works. You should appreciate the time I offer, or for that matter anyone offers you for free.

--
/**
* @author Larry E. Masters