I'm no native english speaker and I think your english is easy to understand ;)
If your wiki page is useful and being used, people will correct it especially if you mention that they
should feel free to correct mistakes in your english. That is what makes the wiki a cool tool.
Anyway it was just a suggestion.

100rk wrote:
why don't you do a new wiki page  for that ?

Because of my poor English - I hope there is someone in this group who
will do it instead of me. If anyone is involved, I can co-operate with
him, but I definitely cannot write some text and hope English-speaking
people will not laugh on CakePHP programmers just because of me ;-)