The response to the 1.0 release has been fantastic. Digg provided some excitement and we had a lot of new visitors to #cakephp on IRC, where there are regularly 70+ users. So, to thank everyone for getting in some good tickets, we have CakePHP 1.1.2.2955

This release fixes some bugs found in the 1.0 release. We also made some changes to the coding standards in this release. The major changes were the removal of newlines for the first bracket of a function definition and the if/else statements, and we changed from spaces to tabs. By changing the style we were able to reduce the overall footprint by a couple of KB.

We will continue to actively fix the bugs on the 1.0 line of code, but ask that everyone be very diligent in how they submit the tickets. Several tickets were marked for 2.0 because that is the default on the new ticket form. Please, go through the form thoroughly when submitting a ticket. We like to fix bugs, but do not like having to sift through missed categorized tickets. If you have a feature or enhancement request those are marked for 2.0. If you are using 1.0 and have a problem mark those for 1.0, but be sure to try the latest nightly before submitting a ticket. If you need some help from the docs team you can submit tickets for the 1.0 Manual.

Thanks to everyone who is using CakePHP. We have a one of the best communities around, which continues to make CakePHP the best rapid development framework for PHP.

If you are so compelled, please think about contributing to the cause at http://cakefoundation.org/pages/contribute

1.1.2.2955:
Download: http://cakeforge.org/frs/?group_id=23&release_id=96
Change log: http://cakeforge.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=96

Complete list of closed tickets: https://trac.cakephp.org/milestone/1.0.0.x
Complete list of change sets since last release:
https://trac.cakephp.org/timeline?from=05%2F26%2F06&daysback=23&changeset=on&update=Update

Happy Baking.
Cake Software Foundation, Inc.

--