upgrade to the latest release and the id notice should go away.

--
/**
* @author Larry E. Masters

On 5/30/06, Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks!

That helped - least got me on the right track. But now when I try to
add/edit a user using the scaffolding I get this error - any ideas as
to why that might be coming up. The error comes up near every button,
assuming that's cause they all require the ID. The User definitely has
an ID in the model.

Notice: Undefined index: id in
/var/www/cake/cake/libs/view/templates/scaffolds/show.thtml on line 187