Yes it would be normal since the html is not parsed by PHP and there is not way to add the needed paths that mod rewrite would normally handle. All forms should be created that way, as a matter of fact the helpers should be used as much as possible so errors like this will not sneak into your code.

--
/**
* @author Larry E. Masters

Yes, It works well too and it's like the "the cake way"

But is it normal than I should add it to all my "baked" form ?