You might want to jump on the irc channel and see if someone there can give you some help,  try looking for nate or phpnut, they mioght be able to help.  You might try adding some debugging calls to the adodb libraries you are trying to use and see if you can gain some insight that way.  It is possible that there is some namespace problem or connections that are getting grabed somewhere.

Sam D

No one who can help me in this case?