On 6/6/06, Michal Tatarynowicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- All CSS and JS files are parsed with PHP by default. This not only
allows for portable web apps, but also allows for include()'s in CSS
and JS (which they sadly lack) and constants in CSS ( .Foo { color:
#5870a2 } can become .Foo { color: COLOR_FUCHSIA } which is far more
readable and less error-prone).

I think something like this  would be excellent for  cake.  I was wishing I had something like this the other day when altering CSS files after copying a couple from one application to another.