Hello AD7six,

I'm running Apache on Windows (with WAMP).  I did a quick test and
mod_rewrite is not working, I didn't think it did in windows.

But, I did have Cake up and running w/ WAMP before.  And I didn't have
to do anything special to get it working then.  That is why I assumed
something else was wrong.

When trying to goto:
http://localhost:8888/onthetee/fees/ (my controller and model is called
fees/fee)

I get the message in my browser:
The requested URL /onthetee/fees was not found on this server.

Thanks for your help, really appreciated,
theMaab