For those who are bored,
I've released a  alpha "preview" package of Cameleon - the tiny
tree-based CMS.

http://cakeforge.org/projects/cameleon/

The application seems to have reached some stability, even if a lot of
things
are missing or need to be completed. It is not-at-all-production-ready.
Don't expect something huge.
I just want to make sure there is no major thing I have forgotten to put
in a release,
in order to make the next releases without major flaw.
I appreciate comments on code-approach-concept etc...

I've to go watch some football now but I'll try to be able to check
emails ;)

Quickly:

Missing:
-Sanitization