Hi,

I want to have one CakePHP application serving several sites. Each site
has its own virtual host.
I want each site to have its own look. I have done this before in
Smarty by simply setting the template directory and the
compiled-template directory. Something like this:

  class AppSmarty extends Smarty  {
    function AppSmarty() {    // Constructor
      $this->template_dir = 'templates/'   . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
      $this->compile_dir  = 'templates_c/' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];

How can I do something similar in Cake?
I know I can explicitly render a particular view in a controller
action. But is there an easier way?

And what about:
- /app/views/pages/home.thtml
- /app/views/layouts/default.thtml.

And is there a caching issue to take into account/?

Thanks,
Mike