>> If I find time...

Hi!

Before You'll start read pls this ticket:
https://trac.cakephp.org/ticket/142

and search roadmap for 'Router':
https://trac.cakephp.org/roadmap

Just for sure, You know - it is allways better to know what direction
has main stream, You will not write high quality code which will be not
approved to core just because of strategy/roadmap/worksform.

I'm curious what we'll see from You - notice Router will be singleton
in 2.0, so dynamic routes will be easy to implement.

Nice day!