Since CakePHP uses convention over configuration, I strongly suggest
everybody reads this chapter on the manual, again and again, and
again..
http://manual.cakephp.org/chapter/20

some examples
 ALL file names ARE lowercase                                  =
client_page.thtml

 Model names ARE singular, UpperCamelCased           = ClientPage
 Controller class names ARE plural, UpperCamelCased = ClientPagesController
 table names ARE plural, lower_cased_underscored      = client_pages
 foreign keys in the database are lowercase model_field = client_id

 again and again :)
 using these conventions *will* save you a lot of time.

 spark

--
[web] http://synapsisdi.com.br
[livesets] http://djspark.com.br